PMS.ph Corp. endeavours to provide an arrangement of choices and stature in real estate administrations by helping property proprietors to deal with their assets. We additionally render a manual to prospect tenants scanning for property to rent and provisioning the choices real estate Cebu has to offer, depending on their monetary possibilities. The following points are our current business scope.
- Guiding a realty owner by taking care -full service- of his/hers property;
- Consult a proprietor through the acquisition, lease or sales;
- Support in preparing/acquiring of the essential documents and deeds for purchased real estate;
- Arrange the organisation of property swaps, barters and maintenance support;
- Conducting (with adequate publicity) essential activities and deeds to offer the property to the market with open house to uncover a property to prospect proprietors/renters;
- Warrant the assessment of occupants to pre-qualify them for enlisting and in addition subletting the property;
- Property management by directing and consultative governing;
- Execute all financial obligations on an asset owner (customer) account debit basis.
Property Management explained
The current state of our business
Definition / explanation. Property management is the operation, control, and oversight of real estate* management indicates a need to be cared for, monitored and accountability given for its useful life and condition. This is much similar to the role of management in any business.
Property management is also the management of personal property, equipment, tooling, and physical capital assets that are acquired and used to build, repair, and maintain end item deliverables. Property management involves the processes, systems, and manpower required to manage the life cycle of all acquired property as defined above including acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization, and disposition.
For example, an owner of a single equity may engage the services of a property management company. The company will then advertise the rental property, handle tenant inquiries, screen applicants, select suitable candidates, draw up a lease agreement, conduct a move in inspection, move the tenant(s) into the property and collect rental income. The company will then coordinate any maintenance issues, supply the owner(s) with financial statements and any relevant information regarding the property etc.
*Real estate is “property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general. Also: the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings, or housing.
Real estate investors and asset owners utilize the assistance of property management companies to oversee the financial aspects involved in the management of investment property. Property management companies establish rent collection systems, negotiate lease contracts with tenants and ensure that the investment properties meet health, safety and building code standards. In essence, property management companies work on behalf of the property owners.
Starting a property management company involves establishing business relationships with owners of properties (investment) and adhering to state and federal requirements to operate the business.
Role of PMS.ph Corp.
There are many facets to this profession, including managing the accounts, finances of the real estate properties, and participating in- or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Legal procedure are at times considered a separate function, set aside for trained attorneys. Although a person will be responsible for this in his/her job description, there may be an attorney working under a property manager or as subcontractor. Special attention is given to landlord/tenant law and most common removals, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisance are legal subjects that gain the most amount of attention from property managers. Therefore, it is a necessity that a property manager be current with applicable municipal, county, state, Bureau of Internal Revenues (BIR) and Federal Fair Housing laws and practices.
Under Property Management Services are to be prescribed seven specified categories as follows:
- General management services relating to a property
- Management of the environment of a property
- Repair, maintenance and improvement of a property
- Finance and asset management relating to a property
- Facility management relating to a property
- Human resources management relating to personnel involved in the management of a property and
- Legal services relating to the management of a property.
Our engagement does not stop at meeting the customer’s preferences for the perfect unit. We are a full service company that protects and enhances the value of the owner’s real estate investment.
- Rental survey
- Collection of rent
- Adjustments of rent (as required)
- Tenant & Marketing
- Staging of the unit for marketing
- Taking of high-quality photos for marketing
- Promotions (Free Ads)
- Promotions (Premium Ads)
- Virtual Tour creation
- Screening of prospect tenants
- Attending to inquiries
- Facilitating viewings
- Facilitating move-in and move-out
- Handling of complaints/emergencies with tenants
- Assistance in eviction, if needed
- Repair & Maintenance
- Bills payment
- Handling of repairs
- Handling of maintenance
- Quarterly inspections
- Monthly reporting of accounts
- Maintenance of records of accounts for up to 3 years
- Filing of annual real property taxes
- Property evaluation with the best real estate rate for location and amenities;
- Extensive network of real estate brokers, unit owners, and potential lessors from local and international companies to help your property stand out
- Remodelling, repairs and unit aftercare
- Contacts among licensed interior designers for professional advice on outfitting a unit
- Contacts and assistance for all types of utilities (plumbing, electricity, phone, Internet, etc.)
- Tenant screening and background check
- Swift marketing and communication to minimize down time and expenses on units
- Securing the assets with adequate- but efficient insurances
- Guided ocular inspections
- Tenant move in, move out and assistance during occupancy
- Contract preparation and signing
- Efficient record keeping
- Rent Collection
Real estate deals
- Offer the market on demand or by PMS.ph Corp. consult customers property, using certified (subcontractor) agents
- Purchase from the market on demand or by PMS.ph Corp. consult property for the customer, using certified (subcontractor) agents
PMS.ph Corp. is implementing the task and services at an operational level and includes administrative, technical, commercial (promotional) and specifically financial tasks.
The administrative management basically involves the registration, classification and processing of incoming and outgoing cash flows, such as collectables, mutations and service costs and fees. This applies to all relevant information about the tenants and the property, including changes in the legislation. It acts as an information provision for property and / or asset management.
The following aspects fall under technical management:
- Complaint maintenance
- Mutation maintenance
- Energy management
- Maintenance contracts
- Planned maintenance
- Commercial maintenance
- and support for facility management
Commercial management expresses the objective of property management, namely advising and coordinating exploitation tasks in such a way that the total return of the relevant object is optimized. Commercial management performs analyses and advises asset management on property policy, maintains contacts with (new) tenants and coordinates daily management activities.
Real estate management concerns the entire management activities of objects that have been placed on the market for rental. Real estate management is aimed at achieving an optimal return (financial and social), realizing value development and the fulfilment of the other objectives. This takes place within the preconditions set by the owner, during the period considered, based on the analysis of market developments and achieved operating